Publications about LAE®download
Many publications about LAE® can be found in this page as well as many Efficacy tests of Lauric arginate (LAE®) that have been carried out by internationally recognized institutions. Among them, we highlight ABC RESEARCH CORPORATION (USA), where several projects were conducted to test antimicrobial efficacy of LAE® products.
Publications about LAE®
- Assessment of antimicrobial activity of Nα -lauroyl arginate ethylester (LAE®) against Yersinia enterocolitica and Lactobacillus plantarum by flow cytometry and transmission electron microscopy. SCIENCE DIRECT – FOOD CONTROL, 2016, Vol. 63, p. 1-10. J. Coronel-León, A. López, M.J. Espuny, M.T. Beltran, A. Molinos-Gómez, X. Rocabayera, A. Manresa. MIRENAT®.
- Cellular effects of monohydrochloride of L-arginine, Na -lauroyl ethylester (LAE®) on exposure to Salmonella typhimurium and Staphylococcus aureus. JOURNAL OF APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY, 2004, Vol. 96, p. 903-912. E. Rodríguez , J. Seguer, X. Rocabayera, A. Manresa. MIRENAT®.
- Reduction of Listeria Monocytogenes in cold-smoked salmon by Bacteriophage P100, NISIN and Lauric Arginate, singly or in combinations. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY, 2014, Vol. 49, No 8, 1918-1924. Kamlesh A. Soni, Qian Shen & Ramakrishna Nannapaneni, MISSISSIPI UNIVERSITY. MIRENAT®.
- Efficacy of commercial natural antimicrobials alone and in combinations against pathogenic and spoilage microorganisms. JOURNAL OF FOOD PROTECTION, 2014, Vol. 77, Nº 2, p. 269-275. C. Techathuvanan, F. Reyes, J. R. D. David, P. M Davidson. MIRENAT®.
- Bactericidal activity of Lauric Arginate in milk and queso fresco cheese against Listeria Monocytogenes cold growth. JOURNAL OF DAIRY SCIENCE, 2010, Vol. 93, No 10, p. 4518-4525. K.A. SONI, R. NANNAPANENI, M. W. SCHILLING AND V. JACKSON. MIRENAT®
- Modeling the efficacy of triplet antimicrobial combinations: Yeast suppression by Lauric Arginate, cinnamic acid, and sodium benzoate or potassium sorbate as a case study. JOURNAL OF FOOD PROTECTION, 2010, Vol. 73, Nº 3, pg. 515-523. Y. DAI, M.D. NORMAND, J. WEISS, M. PELEG. MIRENAT®
- Viability of Listeria Monocytogenes on commercially-prepared hams surface treated with acidic calcium sulfate and Lauric Arginate and stored at 4ºC. MEAT SCIENCE, 2005, Vol. 71, Nº 1, p. 92-99J.B. LUCHANSKY, J.E. CALL, B. HRISTOVA, L. RUMERY, L. YODER, A. OSER. MIRENAT®
- The AMINAT® Range: High Efficacy Preservatives Based on Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl. Cosmetic Technology 2012. M. Minguet, J.L. Mir, M.T. Beltrán, J. Seguer. AMINAT®
- Ethyl Lauroyl Arginate HCl for Natural Preservation. Cosmetics & Toiletries magazine, 2011, Vol. 126, Nº 12, p. 876-883. M. Minguet, R. Barcelona, E. Casas, M.T. Beltrán, J. Seguer. AMINAT®
You can learn more about ELA history in our section The history of LAE<sup>®</sup>